- "An App for that" - An app designed to keep you organised during the exam time. Surely a stress relief? - Link - Download
- "It integrates official exam dates for students studying for examinations with all the major awarding bodies at all levels, provides exam date countdowns, stores previous exam results - ideal for CV writing - and syncs to Apple Calendar and Google Calendar. We have also included a section on how to deal with anxiety and coping with exam stress, which I think is often overlooked."
- How your brain likes to be treated at revision time - A neuroscience student harnesses his knowledge to advise fellow students about memorising information - Link
- Revision and Learning Strategies - A collection of YouTube videos - Link
- Best and Worst Learning Strategies - A summary of a detailed piece of research...
- Interestingly highlighting, rereading and summarising are not good, while distributed practice (little and often!), practice tests and flash cards are very useful! - Link
"I *dare*you" an excellent motivation video about the importance of working hard:
3 things that will change your year:
Fancy more revision videos? A selection from Lee Jackson working with TES